Today is World Senior Citizens Day 2019. The Day is now celebrating by the People of the United States. According to Wikipedia, The World Senior Citizen’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of August each year. It was first proclaimed by the General Assembly of the United Nations on December 14, 1990. The celebration took place for the first time on 1st October 1991.
How to celebrate Senior Citizens Day:
- Spend time with the senior citizens you know.
- Let them know they are appreciated and loved. It may also be a good day to volunteer at a retirement home.
- Share your smile with those who may not otherwise get a visitor today.
- If you are a senior citizen yourself, then check for special discounts and promotions that may be offered at stores and restaurants in your area.
- Use #SeniorCitizensDay to post on social media.
Let’s celebrate World Senior Citizens Day 2019. We wish you to celebrate. We have some collection like quotes & Wishes. So, you can see this on the below-related post section.