Happy World Kindness Day! Today is 13th November, World Kindness Day 2019. The day is celebrating by the people of the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, and many other countries.
We are providing World Kindness Day Quotes, Status, Wallpaper, and Activities of this Day. So, the people who want to celebrate the day can get these collections from this content. Let’s start celebrating World Kindness Day 2019.
World Kindness Day Schedule
Here is the complete schedule of World Kindness Day. We have added the upcoming and Trending Kindness Day Schedule with Date.
What is World Kindness Day?
Kindness Day is an International Holiday. The Day is celebrating from 1998. The Day is celebrating in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the U.A.E. Many other countries are also celebrating this day unofficially.
World Kindness Day Quotes
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. —Aesop
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. —Mark Twain
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. —William Arthur Ward
- Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. —Lao Tzu
- Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. —Princess Diana
- This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness. —Dalai Lama
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. —Scott Adams
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. —William Wordsworth
- What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness? —Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- No one is born hating another person…People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. —Nelson Mandela
- I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way. —Lady Gaga
- Kindness is ever the begetter of kindness. —Sophocles
- Kindness in women, not their beauteous looks, shall win my love. —Washington Irving
- If you have an impulse to kindness, act on it. —Douglas Coupland