Happy Universal Children’s Day 2019. The Universal Children Day is celebrating on Wednesday, November 20. It is also known as World Children’s Day 2019. Every Year, Universal Children’s Day comes with New Theme. Different Organization arranges the specific programs for participating in the World Children Day 2019. World Children’s Day was first established in 1954 as Universal Children’s Day and is celebrated on 20 November of each year.
Now, The World Children Day Activities and the Ways to celebrate Universal Children’s Day 2019 is important for you. You will get these below. Additionally, World Children Day Theme 2019, Quotes for Children Day, Status and Wishes are also available. Let’s start now.
Universal Children’s Day Theme 2019
Around the world, children are showing us their strength and leadership advocating for a more sustainable world for all. Let’s build on advances and re-commit to putting children first. For every child, every right. – UN Secretary-General António Guterres.
When is Universal Children’s Day?
How to Celebrate Universal Children’s Day?
Several ways are available to celebrate World Children’s Day 2019. We have provided some samples only. It can follow directly or make any change (customized). Then Participate in the World Children Day 2019.
- Find an event
- Spend some time in the community
- Sponsor a child
- Cook special Items for the Children
- Travel on a special place, Park, See beach or other attractive Picnic spots with Children
- Help Support a Community Volunteer Program for Kids
- Leave the Classroom for the Day
- Teach Them About Kids in Another Community on the Other Side of the World
- Put the Wheels in Motion for a School Garden
- Read to Them (and follow up with a movie with a message)
Universal Children Day Quotes (Top 5 Quotes)
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. — Nelson Mandela (Former President of South Africa)
- If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales. — Albert Einstein
- Children make you want to start life over. — Muhammad Ali, American former professional boxer
- Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. — John F. Kennedy, Former President of the United States
- The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren are not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. — Billy Graham
Why Universal Children’s Day is Important?
There are many reasons available why Universal Children are important. This day Guarantees rights to children. The Government of entire countries announces some special benefits, an opportunity for the children on this Day. We know that they are the Future. So, the Universal Children day will help to grow them.