SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus! Welcome to Staff Selection Commission full Information. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been Released the notification for Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL) Examination start on 5 March 2019. In this Year, Total 3259 vacancies will be recruited for the post Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Court Clerk in various departments and ministries of government of India.
if you want to more information SSC CHSL 2019, Just Continue Reading the full Content. We added all the information about SSC CHSL 2019. Just you Continue Reading the full Content and get the full idea
- SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 is available on the official website from March 5, 2019.
- The exam is conducted in three tiers – Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. Check SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern
- Candidates can be applied in online mode only. Last day to apply for the examination is April 4, 2019.
- Tier 1 is an objective type computer-based exam while Tier 2 is a descriptive exam held in pen and paper mode. Read How to Prepare for SSC CHSL Tier 1
- Tier 3 of the exam is a skill test/typing test.
- Candidates qualifying in Tier 1 of the exam will have to appear in Tier 2.Check SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off
- The Tier 1 of the exam is scheduled from July 1 – 26, 2019 in online mode across 9 regions in India.
- Tier 3 is only a qualifying exam. The SSC CHSL Syllabus is based on the topics covered in 10+2 standard.
SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies
The SSC CHSL Provide the post with vacancies. Just Check the vacancies and Apply the post.
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 898 vacancies
- Postal Assistant: 2359 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator: 2 vacancies
Pay Scale of the Posts:
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Type||National Level Test|
|Exam Date||July 1 – 26, 2019|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have cleared 10+2 board|
|Mode of Application||
Online at ssconline.nic.in
Tier 1- Online (CBT)
Tier 2- Offline (Descriptive paper)
Tier 3- Skill Based Test (Typing Test)
|Duration||Tier 1: 60 minutes; Tier 2: 60 minutes; Tier 3: 15 minutes|
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Dates
|Official Notification out on||March 5, 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||March 5, 2019|
|Last Date of the submission of the Application Form||April 4, 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||April 7, 2019 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Availability of Admit Card||June, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 1)||July 1 – 26, 2019|
|Announcement of the result (Tier 1)||August, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card (Tier 2)||September, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 2)||September 29, 2019|
|Final Result||To be announced soon|