Robi is offering a 100% TAKA Back offer with 4G smartphones, to get a 100% Taka back offer customer has to do minimum of 6 purchases of the Tk 299 bundle every 6-month cycle for 3 years period. In 3 years there would be 6 cycle of Taka back where the per cycle is 6 months period. We will give Taka back at the end of every 6 cycles given that customer has fulfilled the criteria of minimum 6 purchases within every cycle.
R>Robi 4G Smartphone Offer 100% TK Cash Backtable class="t_content_desktop01 table-hover">
= TK 6990
= TK 6750
R>Robi 4G Smartphone Offer Handset feature & pricingtable class="t_content_desktop01 table-hover">
- Display: 5.inch FWVGA IPS
- Processor Quad-core 1.1 GHZ
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB
- Camera: 5MP+5MP
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Display: 5.inch HD
- Processor Quad-core 1.3GHZ
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Camera: 5 MP + 5 MP
- Battery: 2500mAh
Robi >Robi 4G Smartphone Offer Terms & Conditionsclass="list_new">
- After purchasing a specific handset, the customer will generate a successful chargeable voice call to any valid Local No to register for the campaign.
- The customer has to recharge BDT. 299 (incl. Tax & Vat) to purchase the bundle
- To enjoy Taka Back offer customer has to use the specific handset with first tagged mobile no
- To enjoy the Taka Back Customer has to purchase a minimum 6 times relevant specific bundle within every 6 months cycle & on the 7th month he will get the Taka Back
- TAKA BACK offer will be split over a period of 36 months from the date of registration for this offer by tagging their Airtel/ Robi Sim in the Lava iris 60 or Micromax Q440 smartphone.
- The Taka Back amount will be credited to the Subscriber as Cash which can be redeemed from Robi Sheba or Airtel Experience Center. The customer will be notified through SMS when he will be eligible to redeem the cashback.
- The customer has to redeem the Taka back amount within 30 days from the date of disbursement otherwise customer will not be eligible for the Taka redemption
- We will consider the Mobile no and IMEI upon first tagging
- Robi/Airtel will deduct the Tax and afterward will reimburse the amount to the customer as per Laws