It is very easy to change ONT or Wi-Fi Password for JioGigaFiber connection. Jio Customer can Change the ONT (Optical Network Terminal) or Wi-Fi Password from Online website of Jio and also from My Jio App. In this Post, We have added details for you. So, follow the below process now and change your ONT or Wi-Fi Password for JioGigaFiber connection.
How to change ONT or Wi-Fi password for JioGigaFiber connection by MyJio App?
1. Firstly, Sign in to MyJio App
2. Secondly, Click on the menu and select ‘settings’
3. Thirdly, Click on ‘Device Settings’ and select ‘Manage device’
4. Finally, Click on the ‘Settings’ icon, enter the new security password and click ‘Submit’
How to change ONT or Wi-Fi password for JioGigaFiber connection from Jio.com?
1. Firstly, Please visit www.Jio.com through your browser and click on ‘Sign In’
2. Secondly, Select ‘Sign in using Email ID’ and enter Jio Id & password to login
3. Then, Sign in with your activated Jio ID and password
4. Now, Click on ‘Settings’ icon
5. Again, Click on ‘Manage Device’
6. Moreover, Click on ‘ONT ’ to see the various ONT settings option
7. You will be able to view the ONT parameters. Click on ‘Settings’ icon
8. Now, You will be able to view the ONT WiFi parameters. Click on ‘Edit’ against the ‘Security Password’
9. Enter your new ONT WiFi password and click ‘Update’
10. Finally, Click on ‘Save’ for the ONT WiFi password to be updated and saved
If you follow the above any one or both Processes, you can change your ONT or Wi-Fi Password for JioGigaFiber connection. For any more information, kindly inform us now via comment or contact Reliance Jio for an assist.