Good Morning, Hello everybody, welcome to the latest updated information about the Nigeria Independence Day 2019. It is also known as Nigerian Independence Day. So, now you’ll get the ways to celebrate Nigerian Independence Day 2019.
We are now providing you Nigerian Independence Day Image, Message, Quotes, Picture, SMS, Photo, Wishes, Greetings, and Status. All the information will help you with celebrating the day traditionally. So, let’s celebrate Nigeria Independence Day.
Background of Nigerian Independence Day
According to Wikipedia, In 1914, the Southern Nigeria Protectorate was combined with the Northern Nigeria Protectorate to create the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria, which has the borders of modern-day Nigeria. By the late 1950s, the call for independence of territories in Africa and the decline of the British Empire led to the country being granted independence on 1 October 1960 as the Federation of Nigeria.
Nigerian Independence Day Image & Photos
Here are several Image and Photos are available to celebrate the Independence day in Nigeria. We are very happy here to see you. There are some Images available. If you want to download More Independence Day image of Nigeria, you can visit the Google Image Search Engine. There is too many Image search result.
Nigeria Independence Day Message 2019
- Have a wonderful independence day for I am honored to be part of this great nation, the giant of Africa.
Its time to show other nations how our diversities make us rather than break us.
- The struggles by our heroes for independence has not ended. We can contribute our Quota by striving for prosperity and betterment of this great country. Have a blissful independence celebration.
- Its time to do something for Nigeria, if Nigeria has not done anything for you.
- Its time to make Nigeria stand on its feet again, to battle its enemies. Not just for today, but forever.
- United as one, we can change everything we don’t like in Nigeria.
By working together and striving hard, our good hope and plans will become a reality.
Happy Independence day friends. Let’s enjoy this freedom.
- I wish you a full filled independence day that rings in our mind how much we have achieved as a country.
- Let’s build an indivisible nation that is filled with peace, love, and happiness. Let’s build Nigeria.
Nigeria>Nigeria Independence Day Quotes 2019i>A sense of entitlement is a cancerous thought process that is void of gratitude and can be deadly to relationships, businesses, and even nations.