Myanmar is celebrating its 99th National Day on 21 November 2019. Happy National Day 2019 of Myanmar. We wishing National Day Greetings to all Myanmar People and also to the Rohingya who are currently available in Bangladesh. A bit of education, and Myanmar’s National Day – MM Times published a content today.
For Celebrating Myanmar 99th National Day, you need to know the History of National Day. Not only History but also you need to know the Activity of Myanmar National Day, ways to celebrate this 99th National Day and more.
History of Myanmar National Day
The National Day of Myanmar celebrates Every year. In 1920, on the tenth day following the full-moon day of Tazaungmone on the Burmese lunar calendar, students from the Rangoon and Judson Colleges began protests against the British administration’s Rangoon University Act of 1920.
The national holiday is a day to remember not just the 1920 protests, but also the key role played by students in the creation of modern-day Myanmar.
Myanmar National Day 2019 Image, Wallpaper & Photos
Download the latest Myanmar Flag 2019, Myanmar Flag GIF and National Day Wallpaper to upload it on Social Media Profile Picture, Cover Photos, and others. General Status also attracts people while you will add an image with the Status.
Myanmar National Day quotes, Status, Wishes 2019
- Our country used to be isolated. Now we are getting back to our rightful place in the world.
- It could achieve a lot if everyone in Burma could stop saying something is good if it is not good, or say something is just if it is not just.
- We want former political prisoners to be part of our political process.
- I don’t want Burma to be a basket case forever. Happy 99th National Day 2019!
- Happy National Day 2019. All the boats in ASEAN will rise with the tide. We will all look to each other to learn. We will all look at each other to invest.
- Sadly, I have very vague memories of Burma. The family was forced to leave when the generals took over.
- Like, Mission Of Burma to me always sounded almost like they were part of the British Arty New Wave. I kind of like that. I like not being able to tell the difference.
- Happy 99th National Day! The world is curious about Myanmar.