Mother’s Day 2019 Quotes, SMS, Wallpapers! Mother’s Day is the most important time for everyone. People want to that very Special first best friend and this person you always turn to when you need advice. This is also great Moments for everyone. Every people loves Mother. Mother’ s Day is very special to show your Love for Every wonderful woman in your life.
Today, we share with you Mother’s Day 2019 Quotes, SMS, Wallpapers. There are Many peoples are finding Mother’s Day 2019 Quotes, SMS, Wallpapers. So in this post, We have Collecting many Lovely quotes Mother’s Day that is perfect for all the women who inspire you. Just Continue Reading the full Content and get full Details
Happy Mothers Day 2019 SMS
There is no one like a mother and,
no mother quite like you.
You are so very thoughtful and caring,
and I just wanted to thank you,
for making my life brighter.
Happy Mother’s Day.
I had yelled at you n number of times.
But you were always nice to me.
Thank you for your patience mom.
You are the best mom I can be pride of.
Hearty wishes on this Mother’s Day.
Happy Mothers Day 2019 Wallpapers
Happy Mothers Day 2019 Quotes
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner