How to use Smart Compose for Gmail on the Web? Most of the people don’t know about Smart Compose feature of Gmail. Recently, Google Roll outed a Redesign for the Web users of Gmail. Smart Inbox Management tools, Smart compose many others. Let’s turn on the features from your Gmail Setting.
How to enable Smart Compose?
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of Gmail.
- Click Settings.
- Click the checkbox next to Experimental Access.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom.
After clicking on the save change button, you will be redirected back to your inbox. With experimental access enabled, Smart Compose should be on by default. If the feature didn’t work by default, you need to set it manually. Just follow these steps:
- Reopen your Settings by following steps 1 and 2 above.
- Next to the new Smart Compose option, be sure Writing suggestions on is marked.
Main benefits of Smart Compose in Gmail:
The main attraction or benefits of Google Smart Compose is Writing suggestion. While you will compose a Gmail, You will see writing suggestion. When you will type your message, you will get a Writing suggestion. If you don’t like this, you can turn it off from setting.