If You Choose a GP Prepaid Connection, You need to store the following documents for future reference:
• Subscription Form (Customers Copy)
• Subscriber Identification Module (SIM)
• Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Personal Unblocking Key (PUK)
How to Verify ID: Dial *888# From Your New Inactive GP Prepaid SIM and Enter Your NID Number (National ID), Then press ok and again enter your NID Number. Then You need to conform your NID Number.
After Successful Verification, Your Connection will be activated by an Authority of GP.
If You Receive a Conformation Message that Your Connection is now successfully activated. You need to check balance to make sure that your connection is successfully activated.
How to Contact customer service:
GP’s dedicated customer managers are available round the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you information on GP’s Products and services. You can also avail Products and services from any of GP’s Nationwide service Desks, Just you need to call 121 (Call and supported Center)
You call also Visit GP’s Website for Customer Experience and Services.
By Subscribing a New Connection, you will have a default Package. You also have the Freedom to choose the best package that suits your need from our wide range of price plan.
Easily Migrate to your desire prepaid package by following any of the 3 simple ways.
• By SMS: Go to Message option, Type Keyword and send to 4444
• By USSD: Dial: *111*44# (No charge Applicable) from Your Handset and follow the instructions
• By IVR: Dial: 4444 (No charge Applicable) from your handset and follow the Instructions.
How to check Current Package:
You can check your current package easily by following any of the two simple ways.
• By SMS: Go to message option, Type Info and send 4444
• By USSD: Dial: *111*7*2# (No Charge Applicable) to know your current price plan. After successful sending, you will be received your package info through a Message.
You are already notified that, you need to keep save the subscription from (Customer copy) because is only a document that you are the real owner of this connection. When you lost your connection, you can replace it by providing the subscription form.