E bill– a new dimension of postpaid bill distribution was introduced by Grameenphone where customers can receive their mobile phone bills through email after bill generation. e bill service facilitates customers by providing diversified benefits like fast & accurate delivery, ensuring information security & contributing on green environment as well.
- mobile bill through email,ensuring the easiest and fastest way of getting bills
- 1. How to subscribe?
- 2. When will subscribers receive E bill?
- All eligible e bill subscribers will receive e bill within 24 hours after bill cycle completion.
- 3. Will Roaming subscribers receive both local & roaming invoice in E bill?
- Yes, Roaming subscriber will receive both Invoices.
- 4. Will subscriber receive Itemized bill (who have activated every month itemized bill service)?
- Subscriber will receive the invoice only and itemized bill will be delivered though courier as usual.
- 5. How will subscriber change E bill (email) address?
- Customer will change email address through SMS. Go to message option then Type E bill <space> email address and sent to 4777. Example: e bill firstname.lastname@example.org & send to 4777.
- 6. How long will it take to subscribe for E bill?
- 72 working hours, the E bill will be sent on the next bill cycle from the request date.
- 7. Will customers continue to receive paper invoice?
- 8. Will any fee impose for E bill?
- No, E bill is free of cost.
- 9. What is the file format & file size of E bill?
File format: PDF, Average file size: 50 to 100 KB.
Note: Required software to open: Adobe Reader version 7. Subscriber should prepare required system by installing/updating Adobe reader from any relevant software website.
For instance: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
- 10. Can subscribers use printed copy for payment?
- Yes, they can print and use for payment.
- 11. Can newly subscribed (for E bill) clients receive previous month’s bill?
- No, customer will receive e bill onward.
- 12. How & where customers will demand for duplicate e bill?
- Customers can ask for duplicate bill through customer contact points.
- 13. How to unsubscribe?
- Go to message option then type E bill <space> cancel and send to 4777.