Grameenphone customers are now eligible to use 4G Internet on their Apple Device. We are now describing here details Setting and process. Just upgrade the iOS version and Enjoy the 4G Network Experience. You can also use Robi 4.5G Internet on your iPhone. Let’s follow the below Guides.
Grameenphone 4G Supported Apple Device List:
- iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6,iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPad: iPad 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation, 12.9-inch iPad Pro1st generation; 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod: iPod touch 6th generation
How setting GP 4G Internet on iPhone?
- Apple devices (iPhone & iPad) need to be on minimum 11.3 OS version to receive OTA push
- This is applicable for all Apple iOS compatible devices
- How to Check iOS version: Settings-General-About-Version 11.2.5
- How to Update iOS version: Settings-General-Software Update
- Customer needs to be connected to Wi-Fi and Battery needs to be minimum 50% to download software OS update