Grameenphone brings 1GB Internet Pack at 86 TK Only for 7 Days. In past, the Package Price was 94 TK and Currently TK 8 Less for their Valued Internet users. How to Activate this Pack on Discount price? Very simple. All the USSD code are Working on this page. So, you can Activate the 1 GB Package by dialing USSD code and also by recharging exact amount from Flexiload or GPAY. bKash/Rocket Recharge won’t activate the Internet Package Automatically. So, you need to Active the Package with USSD if you recharged from MFS.
Frequently Asked Question about GP 1GB Internet at 86 TK:
Here are all question and answer which people are asking to us or Grameenphone. We hope these will help you to find out your queries or solution.
# How to Activate Grameenphone 1GB Pack by Code?
Answer: Just Dial *121*3056# and the Package will be activated automatically.
# How many Amount will charge with All Taxes?
Answer: Grameenphone 1 GB Internet Package (7 Days) will charge Exact 86 TK with all VAT, SD & SC Taxes.
# How to Activate 1GB Internet Package directly by Recharge?
Answer: Recharge 86 TK Exactly from Flexiload Point or from GPAY App only.
# Can I activate GP 1GB Internet from bKash/Rocket?
Answer: You need to Activate the Internet Package Manually after Recharging from bKash, Rocket or other MFS. The automatic Activation system isn’t available for these.
# How many Validities of GP 1GB Internet 86 TK?
Answer: 7 Days (Activation+6 days)
More from Grameenphone.com:
- 1GB for 7 Days (Activation+6) days at Taka 86
- Activation code: *121*3056#
- This campaign will run until further notice
- Offer applicable for all GP customers
- No auto renew feature applicable
- Unused data volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same campaign offer (1GB at 86 Taka) within the active validity period
- Dial *121*1*4# to know internet balance
- To cancel your internet offer, dial *121*3041#
- This offer is not valid for Skitto customers
- All the terms and conditions of internet packs will also be applicable here