BRTC Job Circular 2019 is available here. Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation also is known as BRTC. Science 4 February 1961, it was established under the Government Ordinance No.7. Mainly, BRTC provides both passenger and cargo transport services in Bangladesh. IT operates three international bus services (Siliguri in India, Dhaka to Kolkata and Agartala). And inside Bangladesh- Bogra, Comilla, Chittagong, Pabna, Rangpur, Barisal, and Sylhet, it operates bus services.
It has some training institute for diver training. They provide professional training for every diver. So that they can provide a driving service professionally without any occurrence. Its main driver training institute is located in Joydevpur, Gazipur District. Every year BRTC provide huge job opportunity for Bangladeshi citizen. And will able to apply for the job they can apply.
Check the Short information about this Job Circular which will provide you an idea of this Job.
Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation BRTC Job Circular 2019 useful Information:
- Name of the Organization/Company: Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation BRTC
- Job Circular Published: 18 October 2019
- Offline or Online Application Submit Start Date: On Going
- Last Date of Application Submit: 07 November 2019
- Application Fee: 150 TK
- Job Post Name: Bus/Truck Driver
- The number of Job Vacancies: 90
- Job Salary: 9,300-22,490 TK
- Age Limits of Applicant: 32 Years (Max)
- Education Qualification: Class Eight or JSC pass
- Experience (If Require):
- Location for this Job (If Identified):
All other information you will get on the Circular of this Job which published as Advertisements. Let’s see this from below.
yle="text-align: justify;">Now download this Job Circular Official PDF File or Image Circular to read all necessary information offline.
Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation BRTC Job Circular 2019 Official PDF/Image Download
You can now Download/Save the circular from the above. Just follow the instruction and get this Job. You can also try to get the Job Circular. Here, too many Job Circulars are available.