All Souls Day is celebrating on the Saturday, 2nd November 2019. It is basically a celebration for Western countries. But, currently, the Day is celebrating all over the world. Now, the question is Who is celebrating All Souls Day 2019? In some Christian denominations, All Souls’ Day or the Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed, that is, of the souls of all Christians who have died, follows All Saints’ Day.
After Celebrating All Saints’ Day 2019, They are celebrating All Souls Day. The people who are celebrating this day basically following All Saints Day which related to Halloween 2019. Let’s celebrate All Souls Day 2019.
All Souls Day 2019 Summary
According to Wikipedia, We have added the Summary of this Celebration. It will help the people to understand the celebration who actually doesn’t know this. The people who also new here will understand better.
- Celebration Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Significance: For the souls of all good who have passed away
- Observances: Prayer for the departed, visits to cemeteries, special meals
- Liturgical Color: Violet/purple or, where customary, black
- Alternative Name: Feast of All Souls; Defuncts’ Day; Day of Remembrance; Commemoration of all the faithful departed
- Observed by: Catholicism; Eastern Orthodoxy; Lutheranism; Anglicanism; Methodism; Other Protestant denominations
All Souls Day Status 2019
- Today is @iamsrk birthday. No wonder its #AllSoulsDay. Happy Birthday to a soul who is intelligent, sharp, humble, hardworking, loving, emphatic and a passionate learner.
- Vampire birthday cakes are just a pain in the neck. Happy birthday to Matthew Clairmont this #AllSoulsDay
- As we light candles in remembrance of the departed, let us cherish the memories of our loved ones as they will forever be part of our lives. Let us remember their souls and pray for their eternal happiness, peace, and tranquility in this solemn day.
- On this #AllSoulsDay, as we pray for our loved ones who have died, let us also say a prayer for all those souls who have no one to pray for them.
- Remembering all my deceased loved ones on this All Souls Day, especially those, like my mother, who has died this past year. Entrusting them to God’s loving embrace. #AllSoulsDay
- November 2 is the Commemoration of All of the Faithful Departed or All Souls. On this day, we pray that all those who have died— our loved ones, and also those people around the world who we will never meet— through the mercy of God, will rest in peace #AllSaintsDay #AllSoulsDay
Copy the above Status and share it on any Social Network. The hashtag is already available with the Status. Let’s celebrate the Happy All Souls Day 2019!