- How do I activate 3G? dial *121*555#.After activation you can enjoy any of the above packs at 3G speeds.
- Can these packs be used in 2G also?Any of the above 3G packs can be used in 2G as well as 3G
- Can I use 3G on my old airtel 3G sim?airtel existing SIM card is ready to use 3G, so any airtel subscriber can use 3G anytime if he/she is under 3G coverage and activated 3G services .
- Can I buy these from USSD menu or IVR?All above 3G internet packs are also available in USSD menu *121*7# and IVR 1212 (free), you can check and buy your preferred pack from there.
- Can I use 3G without purchasing a pack?You can. It’sthe default 3G service if you do not have any 3G pack purchased. You can use anytime at tariff rate 0.01Tk/KB (VAT applicable). Your daily usages limit for 3G Pay As You Go internet type is 10MB/ day; as soon as your daily usages limit reaches to 10MB your 3G internet service will be barred and will be unbarred automatically next day.
- 3G Pay As you go:you will receive notification at your 8MB 3G Pay As you Go usages as well as your 10MB usagesto continue 3G internet usages further after Pay As You go blocking need to subscribe any 3G internet pack which will ensure your uninterrupted 3G internet usage at much lower cost.
- 3G Speed:all above airtel 3G internet packs are with no speed limit. Speed may vary depending on location, reception quality, and network utilization.
- Auto-renewal:all 3G internet packs have auto-renewal feature, availing auto-renewal your remaining data volume will be forwarded with new pack. Recharge 3G packs do not have this feature.if you want to stop auto-renewal write in SMS <3GOFF> and send to 5000; after expiry of your existing pack validity it will not be renewed and if you don’t subscribe any further 3G internet pack within the existing pack validity the remaining internet volume will be cleared out from account after validity expiry.
- Volume expired before validity expires:if your 3G internet pack volume is consumed before expiry of its validity you will be charged BDT 0.01/10KB for additional usages till the remaining pack validity, and after expiry of the pack valdity if you are not faciliated with auto-renewal your internet usages will fall in ‘Pay As You Go’ and will be charged BDT 0.01/KB